Friday, January 28, 2011

Surprise!!!

I'm blogging again.  I have been doing a lot of research regarding healthy living.  I have begun this journey to discover more of me and the things I am passionate about.  The thing I am most passionate about is health.  Not only physical health, but emotional and every other kind of health out there.  I am so passionate that I decided to renew my blogging efforts to share my journey with you.  Here are some things to look forward to:
  • My experiences with Green Smoothie Girl's 12-step program.  http://www.greensmoothiegirl.com
  • Natural beauty secrets -- without the chemicals.
  • Tips for staying mentally healthy and avoiding those winter blues...or depression.
  • Teaching children the importance of healthy eating and helping them make wise choices.
  • Say goodbye to colds, flu, doctors and prescriptions.
Stay tuned as you hear about my experiments and all the new things I'm learning about health and ultimately about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment